- Why leadership and big social changes usually come from outside of government
- The challenge that actually comes with living by your values
- How social change can create radical shifts in mindset and behavior
- Why spreading facts alone rarely changes the behavior of others
- Creating behavioral changes by implementing structured habits
- Using public speaking as a tool to learn and share
- The importance of acting on your beliefs to create change
Joshua Spodek is an executive coach, entrepreneur, and accomplished academic passionate about transformative leadership, entrepreneurship, creativity, sales, strategy, and motivation. He is a Professor at NYU, columnist for Inc., and holds five Ivy-League degrees, including a PhD in Astrophysics and an MBA, both from Columbia University, where he studied under a Nobel Laureate.
He has led seminars in leadership, entrepreneurship, creativity, and sales at Harvard, Princeton, MIT, the New York Academy of Science, and in private corporations. Joshua helped build an X-ray observational satellite for NASA, co-founded and led as CEO or COO several ventures, and holds six patents.
Joshua is also the bestselling author of Leadership Step by Step and the founder of Spodek Academy. His coaching clients include start-up founders as well as employees, including graduates of Columbia, Harvard, MIT, and Stanford just to name a few. As one of few people in the world to have visited North Korea twice, he has since lectured on North Korean strategy at Columbia University as well as in South Korea and China.
Learn more about Joshua Spodek:
- Marshall Goldsmith handing me a humbling moment
- I’m not a total failure
Special offer from Joshua: