Cathi Nelson, author of Photo Organizing Made Easy, is the founder of the Association of Personal Photo Organizers, a membership organization dedicated to helping hundreds of entrepreneurs from around the globe build successful photo preservation and organizing businesses.
- How to listen to your audience for business opportunities
- How to look at other models to develop multiple revenue streams
- How to identify your core offering as your base
- The power of collaborating with other business owners
- How solopreneur experts can start developing recurring revenue
Considered a trailblazer in the photo organizing industry, Cathi has been interviewed by The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, Chicago Tribune, The Atlantic, and Better Homes and Gardens, and is a regular contributor to Houzz.
She is also a sought-after speaker, presenting at numerous conference on topics related to photo preservation, storytelling and the art of creating an entirely new industry.