Dr. Scott Mesh is CEO of Los Niños Services, a special education company providing therapeutic services to young children with autism and other developmental disorders.
- How you have freedom to work whatever long hours you want as an entrepreneur
- The challenges of continuing to produce quality work, make more money and reduce your working hours as your business grows
- Why it’s difficult to receive feedback
- How to go from average to exceptional
- Why a big vision is so critical for success as an entrepreneur
- Tips for solopreneurs to build recurring revenue
Los Niños Services is one of the largest early intervention programs in New York State serving 1,500 children per year with 300 staff. Los Niños has been recognized with eight best company to work for awards and is known as an employer of choice. Dr. Mesh has co-led Los Niños with Edita Diaz, M.S.Ed., President, since inception in 1988. Los Niños also presents the Young Child Expo & Conference in New York and Los Angeles. Their conferences are attended by 1,500 people from around the world and are renowned as one of the best in early childhood.