Tom started his first business at age 24 and has gone on to start and sell four others, taking two of them international. In that time he’s managed teams of over 100 people and annual revenue of more than $20 million.
- Why control over your time is so important
- What is most important for entrepreneurs to learn
- Why you can’t judge a book by its cover
- How to package your unique value so it stands out
- How a short, simple and shiny model of your implementation process can generate leads
- Various versions of recurring revenue for solopreneurs
- How to walk your ideal target through a persuasion sequence
Tom is the best selling author of Leadsology©: The Science of Being In Demand. He’s also shared international speaking platforms with the likes of Michael Gerber of E-Myth fame, Richard Koch from the 80-20 Principle, Brian Tracy and many others.