Todd Palmer is a renowned thought leader/CEO, executive coach and author who is committed to Improving Lives. As a successful entrepreneur and business owner, he works with both individuals and companies to support corporate growth, foster business start-ups and guide leaders in the areas of talent management, workforce planning and organizational development.
- How to make your business serve you rather than you serving your business
- Why we shouldn’t see ourselves as rugged individualists
- Why you should analyze the return on investment for getting help
- The benefits of being coached by someone who has experienced your specific challenge
- How the way we work is impacting business strategy
- Ideas for recurring revenue for solopreneurs
As the CEO of a 6-time INC 5000 company, Todd knows the struggles that businesses face around the areas of people, cash, strategy & execution. Through his firm Extraordinary Advisors, Todd is able to guide leaders into programs of sustained profitability.