Bonnie is a film and TV producer with over 700 television segments, and the writer, director and producer of the documentary: INFLUENCER on the social media generation and the advertising industry.
- Bonnie’s career journey and her visionary thinking that inspired many twists and turns along the way [2:54]
- What entrepreneurs need to balance in order to be successful in new and emerging business areas [7:28]
- The connected device space: marrying all the technologies [11:15]
- The power of content on purpose [13:26]
- Pros and cons of the safety net of reccurring revenues [15:30]
- What most solopreneurs dealing with human potential overlook when it comes to scaling their business [19:35]
With a strong background in technology and media, Bonnie started her career at companies like CitySearch, NBC Internet, Active Networks and learned first-hand how to build and sell emerging media. She worked for two decades, touring with some of the world’s top personal development gurus including Tony Robbins, Harvey Mackay and others.
Bonnie founded BINGE networks, which is a multi-channel media network for creators and brands, with syndication on 50 top OTT television networks. The company has a proprietary technology that can instantly get any video content featured in outlets all over the world.
Bonnie is a kickboxer, an avid dog-lover, and auntie and has starred in multiple fight movies. She is also a four-time author and holds 10 certifications in human potential and coaching, including Columbia University’s Executive Coaching Program.
Brief Description of Gift
We would like to offer a discount channel on BINGE Networks: www.bingechannels.com
URL for Free Gift
Links to Books and Companies Mentioned in the Podcast
- “Scrappy: A Little Book about Choosing to Play Big” by Terri L. Sjodin
- NBC Internet
- Active Networks
- Columbia University
- New Media Summit
- Ticket Master