Rooted in 70 years of research and application, Natasha has more than 25 years of experience applying SPIRAL DYNAMICS®assessments, tools and programs to reveal the root causes of people problems.
- The spiral of human nature and how it changes us and the surrounding environment [2:08]
- Congruency: when it is time for the leader to shift the way he does things [5:54]
- How to make visible what’s invisible and turn it into an organizational tool for problem solving [8:09]
- What happens when an organization focuses more on internal operations rather than the larger market shifts [10:40]
- Three elements crucial for the health of the business [14:20]
- Battles to fight when you own a family business [17:50]
- Smashing the plateau of who one used to be [21:24]
Whether it is resistance to change, cultures in conflict, or dysfunctional teams, Natasha Todorovic-Cowan’s expertise includes unraveling people messes from C-suite to shop floor.
She has impacted clients around the globe seeking to dig into their cultural DNA, leadership, and to effect change. With clients on 5 continents she helps you get to the heart of what prevents leaders, teams, and organizations from being their best selves.
Brief Description of Gift
URL for Free Gift