Jonathan Hefter is the Lead Guide at Circles. With a background in operations consulting, executive coaching, as well as group facilitation, Jonathan’s unique skills and drive for enabling clients to experience transformational conversations is powering Circles’ mission.
- The world’s first video conference platform designed to foster meaningful conversation [2:09]
- Why it feels good to narrow down your focus and be reminded of your mission in the universe of opportunity [4:37]
- The added value that Circles offers in comparison to other video conference platforms [09:04]
- Tech data and analytics to look at on the journey of innovation [16:08]
- Lessons Circles learned that would help you run your business better [20:43]
- A hunch that’s been recognized and validated [22:56]
- Can the room do the work that people do? [24:56]
Circles transforms teams into high functioning Circles that openly share ideas, work through obstacles and learn to count on each other. To accomplish this, they’ve built the world’s first video conference platform designed to foster meaningful conversation.