Richard Nongard is the author of “Viral Leadership: Seize the Power of Now to Create Lasting Transformation in Business” and the host of the “Leadership That Makes You Money” Podcast.
- If you cannot be a magician, you may as well become a coach [2:30]
- What is wrong with businesses and individuals focusing on the future [7:05]
- Financial benefits and unexpected opportunities that come around existing customers [10:05]
- Investments and direction of attention that move you forward [12:43]
- Why consultants and coaches need to go beyond their field of expertise [17:10]
- The role of building community, culture and identity for generating recurring revenue [19:20]
- Leadership That Makes You Money [22:58]
Richard helps leaders create innovation and engaged teams through training leaders with the evidenced-based methods that are proven to work. He is an entrepreneur and business owner with a doctorate in Transformational Leadership from Bakke Graduate University.
Brief Description of Gift
Download eBook “Community, Culture & Identity: Strategies to Lead”
URL for Free Gift