Sean McKay is the CEO of Site Hub, a Rochester company he started in his mom’s basement and turned it into a well-established web and marketing agency.
- The biggest plateau in Sean’s solopreneur career [1:47]
- Why charging more doesn’t scare people [3:15]
- What happens when you raise the cost of your service from $2,000 to $5,000 [6:06]
- The bigger problem you can solve, the more important you are [7:42]
- The future of digital marketing [9:05]
- The ARC of business [10:40]
- The advantages to outsourcing a digital marketing agency [13:07]
- Going above and beyond one-time service to earn ongoing business [16:56]
- Why pretty much everyone has an SEO problem [21:30]
- Ways to improve the conversion rate of your website [25:32]
Sean McKay has logged his 10,000 hours (and more) working with clients to perfect their digital marketing. Site Hub has served over 300+ clients in just a few years and recently won the Best in Digital Marketing Award by High Tech Rochester.
Brief Description of Gift
A checklist of 10 things you can do to improve the conversion rate of your website
URL for Free Gift