Mari Anne Snow is the CEO and founder of Sophaya, a virtual company that designs, builds and delivers custom soft skill training for organizations with remote teams and dispersed workers.
- What it’s like to jump out of corporate life and into entrepreneurship
- The impact of those around us when we are in a narrow place
- How to unearth where the best opportunities are
- Pivoting your business as conditions around you change
- How to build an effective team in a dispersed workforce
- The benefits of humility
- How to learn when you are faced with new challenges
A former corporate executive who jumped ship in 2009, Mari Anne successfully transformed a recession severance package into an entrepreneurial opportunity. As head of a fast-growing woman-owned business, Mari Anne has learned the art of managing her minutes and the importance of work-life integration for maximum ROI.