Bruce Hurwitz is president of Hurwitz Strategic Staffing, a boutique executive recruiting and career counseling firm.
- Timing, investing and overhead when launching your business
- Why you should build diversity into your business and how to launch a new revenue stream
- How and where to find good resources to help you
- What factors to consider as you try to build relationships
- Factors that help solopreneur experts develop consistent, stable, recurring revenue
While he works with everyone, Bruce’s mission is to promote the hiring of veterans. He is the author of the upcoming book, The 21st Century Job Search. His articles on LinkedIn have been read some 400,000 times, and he has been quoted in over 700 articles, appearing in 500 publications, across the United States and in some 30 foreign countries. He has been a guest on the Fox Business Channel and Headline News.