Rob Marchalonis is the founder of IncentShare.com. Years of experience as CEO, engineer, entrepreneur, coach, and consultant have given Rob deep insight into employee motivation and incentives to get results. He has advised thousands of business leaders.
- Why investing in incentives for your current employees might be more productive than hiring new employees
- What’s behind the psychology and strategy of incentives
- Common mistakes leaders make when trying to provide incentives and what they should be doing instead
- Why you should consider providing incentive plans by workgroup
- Why there are advantages to building a niche business like IncentShare.
- The importance of finding your proprietary space that will separate you from your competition
- How to build recurring revenue with consulting, coaching and facilitation
Rob attributes many of his results as a leader to sharing strategies that multiplied sales, profits, productivity, and more. His accomplishments include twenty years as GM and CEO of Stoner Inc., where he developed business strategy, built a team, and created incentive plans that resulted in 15X sales growth. Rob has innovated hundreds of ways to incentivize and share results with individuals, work groups, and entire organizations.
While CEO of Stoner Inc., the company received the Malcolm Baldrige National Performance Excellence Award from the President of the United States and was named a Best Place to Work in Pennsylvania for nine years. When you find the right way to “share your success,” everyone wins!