Nathan Hirsch is a serial entrepreneur, hiring expert, and the CEO of FreeeUp.com. He has hired hundreds of freelancers to build his companies and has been featured on over 100 business podcasts sharing his knowledge on hiring and entrepreneurship. He currently lives in Orlando, Florida.
Mark Monchek has 35 years of experience as an entrepreneur, advisor, coach, and consultant. His Culture of Opportunity book (an Amazon best seller) and program provide the strategy, systems, and tools to take organizations to the next level of sustainable growth. The program has been used by JPMorgan Chase, The Stanford University Distinguished Career Institute, Adorama, Mapos, and many other organizations to achieve measurable growth.
- How experiential learning can lead to a successful pivot
- The power of teamwork and collaboration
- How listening to your team and encouraging a culture of feedback boosts your success as a leader
- How to use rituals and practices to support collaboration and reduce turnover
- Why you need to understand and define your culture, know how to measure your culture, and hire to fit your culture
- The challenges of creating a culture of collaboration and empowerment in a remote work environment and how to overcome them