Dan Lok, a.k.a. The King Of High-Ticket Sales, is a Chinese-Canadian business magnate, world-renowned marketer, and entrepreneur extraordinaire.
In the 2000s, Dan was a leader in the expansion of the internet-marketing industry and continues to be seen as an expert in the field.
- Why it’s so difficult to close a high-ticket sale regardless of your expertise
- How to package consulting without writing a proposal
- Why you need to charge a high up-front fee
- How you can separate the money discussion from the work discussion
- Why higher prices yields better results
- Why the time you invest with a client has no bearing on the results
- Why we shouldn’t be trying to turn losers into winners
- Why the depth of your expertise is unrelated to your financial success
During his time developing the internet-marketing industry, Dan accrued substantial profits from his internet and technology businesses. By age 27, Dan became a self-made millionaire. Shortly after, he became an 8-figure entrepreneur.
Today, Dan leads businesses across several industries. He is also a highly paid and in-demand consultant in the real estate and high-ticket space. Dan’s portfolio includes businesses in real estate development marketing, luxury jewelery, medical equipment, and various internet marketing companies.
Beyond his success in business, Dan was a two time TEDx opening speaker, an international best-selling author of over 12 books and the host of Shoulders of Titans show – a series featuring famous billionaires and other entrepreneurs worth $100 million or more.
As a social media celebrity, the Dan Lok brand’s combined exposure on YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram is well above 250,000 followers – a figure that is growing by the day.