Tom Schwab knows how to build an online business. Marketing at its heart is starting a conversation with someone who could be an ideal customer.
Our discussion includes:
- How to overcome obscurity to your ideal customers
- Why podcasts are a good medium for breaking through the noise
- Why working with your ideal customers increases your recurring revenue
- The importance of asking your ideal customers who influences them
- Thinking about what activities you do that drive revenue
- How a business is an entity that has recurring revenue
- Why you need to focus on how you can help your ideal customer
- If you never lose a customer, you don’t have to gain many new ones to be successful
- How we know what our customers want by what our customers want
- If you serve your existing customers well, they will help you get new customers
- Every time you have a problem in your business, it is your opportunity to fix it
Drawing on his engineering, corporate, and eCommerce inbound marketing experience, Tom helps thought leaders (coaches, authors, speaker, emerging brands) get featured on leading podcasts their ideal prospects are already listening to. Then, he helps them to turn listeners into customers.
Tom is the author of Podcast Guest Profits: Grow Your Business With a Targeted Interview Strategy and Founder of Interview Valet, the category king of Podcast Interview Marketing.