Marina Darlow is a systems’ expert and a productivity geek. She sees her job as helping impact-driven entrepreneurs get 10-20 more productive hours a week, stop leaking money, and prevent stress-fuel breakdowns.
- What happens when your business grows very quickly, and your systems don’t have time to adjust
- Understanding your capacity for growth, and analyzing the profitability of your growth plan in relation to the fair market value of your offering
- How solopreneurs have discomfort with pricing because it is emotionally tied to self worth
- Tips for overcoming the challenges associated with growth: have someone else sit next you and hear your plan; create your sales target; project the hours needed to get to market; and the hours needed for marketing and sales
- How to start a one-to-many offering
An engineer by training, Marina came to a realization a couple years ago: working for a conglomerate is not as inspiring as she wants her life work to be. The quest for inspiration brought her to found Vision Framework, a company that builds small, purpose-driven businesses from the inside, helping entrepreneurs run their companies with ease by putting effective, easy-to-use, and fun (yep!) systems in place.
Marina’s free gift, WHICH SYSTEM to TACKLE FIRST? – a free email course, can be found at https://visionframework.leadpages.co/essential-systems-e-course/.