Karen Fritz is THE Purposetivity Expert. Karen, author of bestseller “Purposetivity: The Feminine Face of Productivity,” naturally sees patterns in chaos. She takes an ecosystem view to apply big concepts in actionable steps to get busy coaches and creatives out of overwhelm and into sustainable success.
- What happens when creativity doesn’t thrive in cubicles [2:25]
- Aligning the overall chaos of the three elements making up your business: strategy, systems, and yourself [7:00]
- When it’s time to sit on the floor and start drawing circles [8:28]
- How to enjoy a stable revenue flow going a mile deep with one person at a time [10:45]
- Passive incomes that allow you to do what you are passionate about [13:18]
- How to create more time for the different revenue flows and the experiences you want in life [16:14]
Karen’s exuberance about diverse fields brings ancient wisdom to post-modern business. Through her evolutionary business design and development process, she provides sustainable success solutions that integrate strategy, systems, and self- evolution.
Karen “graduated” from corporate decades ago and knows what it takes to smoothly run successful 7-figure entrepreneurial ventures while being hired to teach on 5 continents.
Brief Description of Gift
8 tips you can do in 10 min or less to free up time to get ahead of the curve
URL for Free Gift
Links to Books and Companies Mentioned in the Podcast