Sherry Goldman is the president of Goldman Communications Group, an award-winning public relations/marketing communications agency, which she started 22 years ago, after working in at several international PR agencies and in the print and broadcast media.
- Most common mistakes businesses make when it comes to creating their message for the customers [1:52]
- What solopreneurs and entrepreneurs need to know about brand and reputation [4:28]
- How virtual agencies achieve broad acceptance but also great competition [9:26]
- Small but fundamental steps to recurring revenue [10:57]
- How to prove you are a valuable resource as opposed to a monthly expense [13:53]
- Questions that entrepreneurs should ask themselves in order to test the waters and create value for the clients [17:05]
Goldman Communications Group works with a range of companies (start-ups through Fortune 500 companies), brands, non-profit associations, and their executives, helping them tell their stories and create, communicate, and control their messages, reputations, and value propositions. The agency offers a wide suite of services including strategic counsel; messaging; media relations targeting traditional, social and online media; corporate communications/thought leadership programming; community/industry relations and engagement; reputation management and crisis communications and product and service launches. Sherry is also an adjunct professor in public relations at LIU/Post.
Brief Description of Gift
A free 20-minute phone consultation
URL for Free Gift