Phil M Jones has made it his life’s work to demystify the sales process, reframe what it means to “sell,” and help his audiences to learn new skills that empower confidence, overcome fears and instantaneously impact bottom-line results.
- Why it is so difficult for many entrepreneurs to sell [2:49]
- A restaurant analogy: The difference the sauce makes [5:26]
- Examples of consultants and coaches who have shifted their mindset and done a much better job at selling as a result [8:10]
- Experience isn’t measured in years but in the number of times you’ve tried to do something [10:52]
- The secret sauce to becoming a highly successful speaker, coach and author [12:53]
- Ways to exercise bravery [18:30]
- What the number of people you know who smashed the plateau can tell about yourself [22:24]
- The right method to compare yourself to others [24:05]
The author of five international best-selling books, and the youngest ever winner of the coveted “British Excellence in Sales and Marketing Award”, Phil is currently one of the most in-demand assets to companies worldwide.
Brief Description of Gift
1-month free membership for Audible and a copy of Phil’s one-day sales program How to Persuade and Get Paid
URL for Free Gift
Get your free gift by texting the word “persuade” to 500500
Thank You to Our Sponsor: Live At Choice
Access your free training on why positive thinking has failed you at https://liveatchoice.com/positivethinking