Dr. Cheryl grew up in a creative entrepreneurial family. She managed her own Accounting and Tax Business for over 17 years. When Cheryl became a single parent, she went back into the corporate world as a financial consultant and manager.
- The missing ingredient for having a wholesome relationship with wealth [2:24]
- Why money makes people spiritually bankrupt [4:19]
- How to recognize someone’s relationship with money [6:14]
- The biggest motivation/problem for financial success [9:18]
- The empire needs to break down before it can be rebuilt [11:22]
- What can you do without? [13:15]
- What it really comes down to out there in the world [18:17]
Cheryl’s experience exposed her to the dark side of wealth – problems with ethics, integrity violations and illegal behavior. After winning a lawsuit against one of the unscrupulous companies, she began to write her book “Wealth Transformation: Integrity, Integrity, Integrity” which became the basis of her long-running Marin TV program, “Wake up with Dr. Cheryl.”
Cheryl has a BS in Business Administration, MBA in Finance and her PhD in Financial Management and Business Administration. Cheryl is an author, international Speaker and minister.
Brief Description of Gift
A hard copy of Cheryl’s book
URL for Free Gift
Thank You to Our Sponsor: SiteHub