Daniel Daines-Hutt is a self-confessed ‘marketing nerd.’ He has a background in Direct Response advertising, but ironically, it’s his Content Marketing that people know him for.
- Cracking the code of getting people to read, listen or watch your content [02:21]
- Pre-framing problems and objections in advance [03:40]
- The goal of your content [05:13]
- The Ikea effect: building a bigger audience [07:38]
- Strategies behind before and after launching an article [10:07]
- No one wants to eat in an empty restaurant [11:49]
- Selling content on autopilot [13:10]
- Why Google gives higher rankings when we remove thin content [14:11]
- Different business, same techniques [16:42]
- A Netflix of everything content marketing [18:22]
- The unexpected effect of stopping marketing during a pandemic [19:43]
He’s had the Top 10 content of all time on inbound.org and Top content of 2017 and 2018 on GrowthHackers. With only 8 articles in years, he’s been referenced or shared by: Ryan Deiss, Neil Patel, Joanna Weibe, Glen Allsopp, Co-Schedule,
Active Campaign and many more.
He teaches people how to write less often, but get more traffic at https://www.ampmycontent.com.
Learn more about Daniel at https://www.ampmycontent.com.