Chris Dorris is in the business of Success Coaching. He helps people close the gap between how their lives are and how they want them to be.
- Do what you love, the money will follow [01:19]
- How to overcome the fear of charging more [03:43]
- The correlation between the level of your fee and the ability to get clients [05:09]
- The cheese factor in LinkedIn approaching [07:54]
- The design to maximize the probability of success [09:17]
- How linear the progression from social worker to coach is [10:27]
- The shortcut to stop slowing yourself down [14:55]
- The key to reinforce knowledge in junior golfers [16:39]
- It always goes back to someone’s first decisions [17:58]
Chris started his career as a social worker working on the streets of Atlantic City, helping the mentally ill, drug addicted and homeless populations upgrade their lives. Over the course of those several years, he observed that some of those folks – as a consequence of their belief and their persistence – were able to overcome some pretty serious challenges. That experience, in retrospect, was the perfect foundation for what would become his vocation.
He then decided to marry his passion for the power of the human spirit with his passion for sports. So he moved to Arizona to attend graduate school at Arizona State University. He created an internship with the Men’s Golf Team which evolved into a paid position as the formal Mental Toughness Coach. Over the course of those ten years he really learned a ton about the mechanics of training the mind. His new mission was to coach professional and amateur golfers. And he did that.
Since then, he discovered that the Mental Toughness tools that he was using with many of the world’s greatest athletes were perfectly applicable to many other disciplines beyond sport. Since then, he has trained the minds of world famous actors, NFL and NHL Coaches, business executives, Superbowl Champions and billionaires.
Brief Description of Gift
The Daily Dose: Mental Toughness Tips in 30 Seconds or Less
URL for Free Gift