Jeremy Pollack is a leader in the field of workplace conflict resolution and peacebuilding. He is the Founder of Pollack Peacebuilding Systems, an international conflict resolution consulting firm.
- The solution for coaches and consultants who don’t like marketing [02:17]
- The one thing that stays consistent among the many types of marketing [03:18]
- Why content is so important for consultants and coaches [05:07]
- The importance of SEO as part of the content marketing strategy [05:58]
- How to do SEO without even thinking about it [07:15]
- A way to find peace with yourself and each other [08:40]
- The inner warrior approach to finding your niche [11:46]
- What young coaches can do to become trustworthy professionals [15:11]
- From thirty years of employment to becoming a self-employed consultant or coach [17:39]
- The philosophy behind framing everything through value [22:00]
Jeremy is a master coach, master trainer, mediator, and author. He coaches and trains executives and employees at a variety of levels and industries, from Fortune 500 companies to major non-profits. Jeremy is a regular contributor on the topics of leadership and organizational conflict management to publications such as Forbes, Fast Company, and many more. He is also the author of the recently released book The Conflict Resolution Playbook.