Shawn Rhodes leveraged his former life as a war correspondent to become an international expert in how the best teams continuously improve pipelines and performance.
- Imagine a college professor that can’t be fired [01:43]
- Starting off with a complete beginner’s mind [03:37]
- A pitch that doesn’t work well on anybody [04:40]
- The effect of doing things consistently [06:00]
- Repeatable systems with a focus on the sales system [08:18]
- Hope is not a sales strategy [09:56]
- How to begin long-term relationship cycles [11:50]
- Strategies to own the next step in the conversation [15:47]
- The idea of feast or famine to keep the pipeline full [17:55]
- The beauty of building systems [20:49]
He’s a Tampa-based TEDx speaker and his work studying teams in more than two dozen countries – some the most dangerous places on the planet – has been published in news outlets including TIME, CNN, NBC, Forbes, the Wall Street Journal and INC. Shawn is also a nationally-syndicated columnist with the Business Journals and author of Bulletproof Selling: Systemizing Sales for The Battlefield of Business.
Learn more about Shawn at www.bulletproof-selling.com.