Tom Bailey is the founder of Succeed Through Speaking and he spent the first 25 years of his life becoming an expert at AVOIDING public speaking, presenting and being in front of groups of people. However, since overcoming his life-limiting fear of speaking and presenting he has experienced first-hand how people can succeed through speaking. He now helps other Entrepreneurs, Experts, Coaches and Consultants use speaking to raise their profile and gain new clients.
- An expert at avoiding public speaking [02:19]
- How the fear of speaking is hurting your personal and professional life [04:37]
- The wrong decisions that keep you in your comfort zone [05:59]
- Confidence comes from competence [09:44]
- How to use speaking as a platform to attract more clients [11:41]
- The five P’s that help experts be great at speaking [13:00]
- How to increase the visibility of someone who is hiding behind the brand [16:01]
- How to connect the dots between speaking and business [17:36]
- Why you should never say you’re the greatest speaker in the world [20:50]
Learn more about Tom at https://www.succeedthroughspeaking.com.