Jane Wesman is a president of Jane Wesman Public Relations, Inc. a consulting firm that serves the book publishing industry and has worked with some of the world’s top business leaders.
- From employment to entrepreneurship [2:56]
- Why being passionate about your business is not enough to get you going [5:05]
- How commitment to business has changed over the last 30 years [7:00]
- Pushed out at age 50: Celebrate and know yourself [8:56]
- When it is the right time to join a mastermind group [12:02]
- How new entrepreneurs can[not] accelerate the sales process [14:23]
- An inspiring example of supporting women entrepreneurs [17:47]
- Why you should sit down and write a business blueprint [18:47]
She is also the author of Dive Right In – The Sharks Won’t Bite: The Entrepreneurial Woman’s Guide to Success, which is called “a clear and concise blueprint for the tasks of operating a business” by The New York Times.
Jane served as president of the New York City chapter of the National Association of Women Business Owners for four years and was named a Woman of Influence by the New York Business Journal. Her articles have appeared in entrepreneur.com and other business websites and magazines.
A graduate of Simmons University, Jane is currently writing her second book of advice for entrepreneurs.
Brief Description of Gift
Win an autographed copy of Jane’s book Dive Right In – The Sharks Won’t Bite: The Entrepreneurial Woman’s Guide to Success
URL for Free Gift
Send a message to David via https://smashingtheplateau.com/contact/
Thank You to Our Sponsor: KazSource
Build connections with your audience through amazing content marketing