Sherry Goldman is president of Goldman Communications Group, an award-winning public relations/marketing communications agency, which she started 22 years ago, after holding senior management positions at several international PR agencies and working in print and broadcast media.
- How to stand on your experience and story to build a new identity [3:13]
- How to stay successful when you feel vulnerable and abandoned [6:23]
- Relationships that will lead to referrals [10:47]
- Only you know you: why leaving some things behind closed doors is better for your confidence [14:49]
- The entrepreneurial spirit: you get what you put in [19:28]
- The lessons you learn when you lose 90% of your business [22:42]
Goldman Communications Group works with a range of companies (start-ups through Fortune 500 companies), brands, non-profit associations, and their executives, helping them tell their stories and create, communicate, and control their messages, reputations, and value propositions. The agency offers a wide suite of services including strategic counsel; messaging; media relations targeting traditional, social and online media; corporate communications/thought leadership programming; community/industry relations and engagement; reputation management and crisis communications, and new product launches. Sherry is also an adjunct professor in public relations at LIU/Post.
Brief Description of Gift
A 20-minute session of counsel on PR issues
URL for Free Gift
Thank You to Our Sponsor: KazSource
Build connections with your audience through amazing content marketing