Sam Gupta has been an ERP thought leader in the digital transformation space for nearly two decades, with the primary focus on financial systems and ERP.
- The pros and cons of getting your first job before the age of five [02:05]
- An exploration of new shiny things away from the family business [04:30]
- How to extrapolate the knowledge you get from different industries [07:03]
- Figuring out a core business idea after ten years as an entrepreneur [08:57]
- The secret sauce to running a successful venture [10:55]
- One of the most important skills that we can all have [15:07]
- How to measure the value in an initial conversation [18:00]
Sam has been part of large transformation initiatives for fortune-500 corporations but now spends his time consulting with SMEs as a Principal Consultant/CEO at ElevatIQ. Sam regularly speaks at industry conferences and contributes his experiences through many popular blogs and publications. He also hosts a podcast called WBSRocks focused on business growth through digital transformation and ERP where he interviews top influencers and executives from ERP, Supply Chain, Digital Transformation, Supply Chain, and Accounting.