Lorraine Rise built her career by coaching others to succeed. Her skills and experiences are in the Human Resources and Recruiting fields. She held various positions as an employee, and then in 2015, Lorraine founded her own firm, Career UpRising. Lorraine is also the host of the podcast Career UpRising.
- Why so many people get pulled in by the lifestyle and perks of corporate life [01:24]
- What it takes to see yourself as a business owner [05:09]
- Where to find the role models you miss in your life [10:45]
- It’s never too late to make a career change [13:14]
- When it’s a good time to have alternatives [15:00]
- The two things to help you with deciding on the revenue model that best fit your lifestyle [18:15]
- The benefits of a long-term relationship with a coach [20:52]