Josepha started Strathos Coaching and Consulting in January 2021. It was a big leap after working for an employer for her entire 30-year career. Josepha is passionate about helping people and organizations see possibilities, leverage strengths, and achieve goals.
- There is more to life than the financial side [02:07]
- A very clear North star [05:54]
- The barriers we hit as employees [07:25]
- The push and pull of being an entrepreneur [08:52]
- Going between ways of being and learning [11:18]
- Braver than you thought [13:35]
- Caution: know when you should start charging [15:33]
- How to be strong in your values [16:27]
- A really good foundation for moving forward [18:03]
- Who do you want to be when you grow up [19:54]
Before starting Strathos, Josepha worked in public service holding various roles at all levels of government. She is a strategic planner, communications specialist, change leader and committed coach.
She lives, learns, and works in Sidney, British Columbia, Canada on the traditional territory of the W̱SÁNEĆ People.
Learn more about Josepha at https://strathos.ca/.