Gina Covarrubias is the founder of Deliberate Doing, an exclusive STEM coaching service dedicated to teaching engineers and other technical professionals how to defeat career despair.
- Engineers are famous for figuring things out [02:45]
- How to get out of the corporate bubble [06:33]
- How college teaches you to be an employee [11:10]
- A great solution for STEM professionals who want more of their career [13:00]
- Leaving versus staying in the engineering world [15:09]
- The first step to making the external world as great as you want it to be [16:17]
- What rocks the STEM world [18:42]
- Happy people make happy employees [21:02]
Her distinctive background blends life coaching expertise with 12+ years engineering/technology experience in the government, academic, and corporate environments, all within the aerospace sector.
As an Engineering Life Coach, Gina’s mission is simple: to help STEM professionals be happy.
Learn more about Gina at https://deliberatedoing.com.