Today we welcome Robb Holman, Founder of Inside Out Leadership.
- How to increase sales
- Analogies between sports and business
- Why being specific leads to specific results
- Using your time efficiently
- How to work smarter, not harder
- Setting boundaries and getting comfortable with saying no
- Serving business leaders and lifting them up with inspiration
- Top, actionable steps to take to become a better leader
- How to determine when you need a leadership coach
Robb Holman is an internationally recognized leadership expert, executive coach, keynote speaker, and author who has a heart for authentic relationships and a true talent for equipping people with the skills and the knowledge necessary for their success. With passion and exuberance, Robb’s dynamic teaching style has successfully led countless business owners, executives, and leaders through his exclusive and proprietary method of Inside Out Leadership Coaching. In helping his clients learn how to connect with their unique life’s purpose, they are finding success in a way they never expected – from the inside out!
As a lifelong serial entrepreneur, Robb has founded numerous, highly influential organizations, both for-profit as well as non-profit. His current endeavor is as founder and CEO of Holman International, a global leadership consultancy revolutionizing the way business leaders operate. For the first time, Robb presents his proven and purposeful Inside Out Leadership principles as a practical guide to transform your leadership and help you lead the way, so be sure to check out his book Lead The Way.
Learn more about Robb Holman: