As author of The 6 Myths of Small Business Branding, and author of and co-pioneer of Brand DNA; Uncover Your Organization’s Genetic Code for Competitive Advantage, and her 3rd book, Personal Brand Clarity; Identify, Define, & Align to What You Want to Be Known For, she is helping to pave the evolutionary highway for businesses to grow by conscious, strategic design, not by default! She facilitates the Brand DNA methodology (an internal brand identification, definition and alignment process) for her clients across the U.S.
- Unique differentiators to use when describing yourself [02:54]
- How to start sharing personal information in brand development [07:10]
- Conscious versus unconscious branding [11:25]
- How to course-correct when you feel out of alignment [12:40]
- How clarity can help when going out of your comfort zone [16:10]
- How to create a brand clarity process [19:11]