Mark Monchek is the Founder and Chief Opportunity Officer of Opportunity Lab, a strategy consulting firm focused on conscious growth.
- A new way to think about disruption and opportunity [1:57]
- How a non-unique company thrives during a pandemic [3:21]
- The key frameworks necessary to build a culture of sustainability [5:56]
- The wider lens of the collective intelligence [7:45]
- A respectful back and forth between employees and employers [13:50]
- Steps to do a better job of managing through disruptions [18:10]
- The humility of interdependence [19:53]
Mark has worked with leaders from Google, Apple, JPMorgan Chase, General Electric, Goldman Sachs, Adorama, Feltsberg, The New York Times, Wharton School of Business, New York University, Columbia University, NBC, Time Warner, and the United Nations. He’s the author of the Amazon nonfiction bestseller Culture of Opportunity: How to Grow Your Business in an Age of Disruption.
He’s been featured in Real Leaders, The Better Business Book, the Organization Development Review Journal, Lifetime Network, WPLJ, WCBS, Newsday, Working Women Magazine, and the San Francisco Chronicle.
Learn more about Mark at https://opplab.com/ and YouTube.