Laura Gale is a ghostwriter who helps entrepreneurs share their experience and legacy to grow their audience and their business. She has worked with entrepreneurs from all over the world and is a bestselling author herself.
- How to listen to the market place [01:23]
- How to make yourself a really obvious choice [04:16]
- When to [not] use the services of a ghostwriter [05:05]
- The two halves of the book-selling process [08:48]
- The ideal time to spend on creating and benefiting from a book [10:45]
- Why some consultants and coaches have anxiety around hiring a ghostwriter [13:35]
- How much a first-time author should think about investing in producing a book 15:32]
- How to get a really good return on investment on your book [17:05]
- A space in your schedule and attitude for serendipity to happen [19:56]
Learn more about Laura at www.lauraiswriting.com.