Riva Greenberg is a health researcher and coach, author, advisor and inspirational speaker.
- Our history does not have to be our future [2:18]
- How having a supportive partner can be a game changer [6:20]
- From zero income to a hundred percent income [10:32]
- If it’s all about the money, you’re going to struggle [12:58]
- A wonderful asset in life to help you make decisions during hard times [16:05]
- How the current situation is changing the way we inspire people [18:30]
Riva has lived with type 1 diabetes for 48 years, and is helping people with diabetes and health professionals work collaboratively in a way that helps them both flourish. She is sharing this Flourishing Approach across the world. Riva has written three books and hundreds of articles, she’s spoken at the United Nations and is recognized for her humanistic work by professional associations and organizations.