Camille Nisich is a profitability and business growth advisor.
- Manifesting your business goals on a vision board [01:56]
- One light switches off but another switches on [06:42]
- Burning the candle at both ends [09:37]
- The time when an operator should pivot to a consultant [11:40]
- The one-million to eight-million range client [14:54]
- A profitability breakthrough session [16:22]
- The leak in your cash flow pyramid [17:01]
- Why former long-term employees tend to undercharge [20:15]
- The person that gets as many big ideas profitable as possible [21:26]
After earning a BA from Virginia Tech and an MBA from The College of William & Mary, and then spending 18 years driving projects that turned Dell Technologies into what it is today, Camille had her position eliminated in 2018. She then fully launched Camille Nisich Consulting to help fast-growing Tech companies create a cash flow strategy, make better decisions and turn capital into profit.
To date she has delivered over $100 million in savings and $1 billion in sales pipeline to grow emerging Technology companies.
Brief Description of Gift
Seven cash flow leaks to plug before you make your net sale
URL for free gift