Brenda Meller is a self-proclaimed “ambassador” of LinkedIn, national speaker, and the Chief Engagement Officer at Meller Marketing (www.mellermarketing.com), which provides marketing and social media support for individuals and businesses, specializing in LinkedIn. She has been leveraging social media to propel her personal and professional efforts for over ten years, and now blends this experience with her marketing expertise to help clients achieve their goals.
- What it’s like to be enthusiastically unemployable [01:58]
- When the universe nudges you forward [04:32]
- No more numb Mondays but standing on your own [08:27]
- You’re going to meet the head tilters [10:57]
- Profit first: it’s only limited by your belief and your potential [14:30]
- Why employees are not using LinkedIn [18:51]
- One thing company leaders could do differently using LinkedIn [20:45]
Learn more about Brenda at https://www.mellermarketing.com/.
Brief Description of Gift
A 30-minute free webinar on a variety of different topics related to LinkedIn, business development, etc.
URL for free gift