Tom Scarda is a Certified Franchise Expert. He was the number one franchisee of the year with his first franchise concept and failed miserably in his second franchise. The lessons learned from failure are what make him such an expert.
- A business with training wheels [02:09]
- If you can’t make a movie about it, then you don’t really have a life [05:51]
- A funny way of God humbling you after a great success [07:35]
- The pros and cons of the franchise business [10:34]
- The synergy of a franchise network [12:57]
- What makes a good franchise candidate [14:49]
- How to find a consulting franchise that supports your goals [17:36]
- Reasons not to buy a franchise [20:39]
Tom is the author of several books including the number one bestseller, Franchise Savvy. He hosts The Franchise Academy Podcast and has produced an online Master Class on investing in a franchise. He has helped more than 1600 people figure out if franchising is for them since 2005.
Learn more about Tom at www.thefranchiseacademy.com