Today we welcome Evan Hackel, concept creator of Ingaging Leadership and author of Ingaging Leadership: 21 Steps to Elevate Your Business.
- The difference between success and happiness
- Are attainable goals good goals?
- Why success is not absolute
- Sharing your vision and building plans with a team
- Making assumptions about the success of others
- Fear and a resistance to collaboration
- How to treat others as an employer
- Hiring and engaging Millennials
Evan Hackel is the concept creator of Ingaging Leadership and author of Ingaging Leadership: 21 Steps to Elevate Your Business. Evan is Founder and Principal of Ingage Consulting, a consulting firm focused on improving the performance of franchises by improving the relationship of franchisees and the franchisor to create a culture of partnership and common purpose. Before founding Ingage Consulting, Evan worked at CCA Global Partners for twenty years. He also founded CCA’s departments in marketing, national programs and training. He led the company’s effort to buy and turn around a troubled franchise organization from bankruptcy.
In four years he was able to grow the troubled franchise from 250 locations to a very successful company with over 550 locations. Evan received an MBA from Boston College and a BA in Economics from Colorado College. He is a current and former board member of several organizations, cooperatives, and groups to which he lends his expertise. He is recognized as a Thought Leader, speaker and author on leadership.
Learn more about Evan Hackel: