Dan Kuschell is the co-founder, Chairman, and CEO of BreakthroughX.With over 25 years of business experience, he’s started 11+ companies, bought and sold multiple companies and coached over 5,329 business owners from over 180 niche industries and 9 countries.
- How misinformation breeds “evil” and how mindset can shift the view [2:13]
- Why selling and marketing are a good thing – framings from famous experts [4:20]
- You can either repel, or you can compel [6:22]
- How to create an irresistible and unique offer for your business in 4 steps [8:38]
- The Loch Ness monster in marketing and sales [14:20]
- The solution to any problem is a Who [16:38]
- Why we are reluctant to ask for help but we love giving it to others [20:09]
- An on-demand training platform to boost your business [25:12]
Dan is a husband, dad, serial entrepreneur and angel investor. He helps business owners connect the dots, see the blind-spots, and get unstuck, by helping to implement unique sales & marketing systems to get more clients, growth, and profits and have a bigger impact, reach, and contribution. He was recently rated as one of the top 25 Influencers by Influencive and his podcast was recommended for Ultra Lean Businesses in Forbes.