Kenneth Gronbach is president of KGC Direct, LLC and is an internationally respected demographer who has been able to forecast societal, commercial, economic, cultural and political phenomena with uncanny accuracy.
- An unusual blend of marketing savvy and common-sense demography [2:23]
- The power of shifting demography [5:04]
- The connection between the millennials and the current protests [5:55]
- Why businesses should focus on the need of shelter [7:09]
- Endless opportunities based on a single generation [9:14]
- Shifts coming up from the current pandemic [11:09]
- Why there will be better cops in the future [12:47]
- A kinder business climate: how millennials change the way people work [14:16]
- Barbie Dolls, Hot Wheels, and Latinos [16:02]
Ken is predicting that the United States and the Americas, because of their superior demographics over any other continent, will excel culturally and economically in the post corona era.
He keynotes all over the United States and the world. His company does high value, customized demographic research. Ken is the author of the current best-selling book The Age Curve: How to Profit from the Coming Demographic Storm. His first book Common Census: The Counter-Intuitive Guide to Generational Marketing was released in 2005. Ken’s 2011 book Decades of Differences: Making It Work is a comprehensive guide to coping with three generations in the workforce. Ken’s newest book Upside: Profiting from the Profound Demographic Shifts Ahead was published in April 2017.
Learn more about Kenneth at www.kgcdirect.com.
Thank You to Our Sponsor: SiteHub