“Change is hard. Making the change that is necessary to scale your business is difficult. It’s not difficult in the classic sense, but it’s difficult personally. Deep down we really have to change our mindset, change our focus.”
Frank Bria is all about tipping the scales. By embracing change and creating a scalable business, Frank teaches entrepreneurs how to transform their small companies into profit powerhouses. Today he reveals the pivotal epiphany that led him to create a scalable (and successful) business that aligned with his personal priorities.
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- The four keys of scale and how to use them to grow your business.
- His “law of metamorphosis” and how changing your mindset is vital to taking major steps forward.
- Why micromanagement will prevent you from succeeding.
- How to shift a personality-based business to a scalable one.
- Why you need to fire yourself and delegate tasks.
- Why you need outside perspectives to break through barriers.
Frank Bria helps consultants and coaches turn their 6-figure practice into a 7-figure business. As author of the book Scale, Frank knows what it takes to turn a small business into a thriving enterprise. He has built and sold tech start ups and consulted for the largest international corporations in high tech, finance, and retail on 4 continents. He now takes what he used to teach to the Fortune 500 and applies it to entrepreneurs looking to scale their businesses. He is a 3-time author, speaker, strategist, and host of the podcast, The 6 to 7 Figures Show.