Julie DeLucca-Collins is the Founder and CEO of Go Confidently Services and the host of the popular Casa DeConfidence Podcast®.
- A journey of a teacher to the corporate world [02:28]
- The planner without a real solid plan [06:18]
- Mr. Google as a good ally in the career journey [10:51]
- The fear of talking to your first potential client [12:29]
- When price is rarely the issue [15:50]
- Why you should make your pricing packages sexy [17:24]
- A referral from a superfan [19:18]
- How to overcome the drama that might come with being an entrepreneur [20:25]
As a Business and Life Strategist Coach, Julie helps women business owners launch or grow their businesses, get clients, be productive, and achieve their dreams. Julie helps her clients create simple habits to achieve goals and change lives. Julie is also the best-selling author of the newly released book Confident You (simple habits to live the life you’ve imagined).
Learn more about Julie at https://www.goconfidentlycoaching.com.