Christy Metcalf helps women rewrite their story from former corporate yes girl to successful entrepreneur on their terms.
- The problem with being conditioned to our 1% salary increase [02:13]
- The key to sticking to your value [06:01]
- Why McDonald’s don’t sell tacos [10:28]
- Nobody knows who you are [12:23]
- How to deal with the fear of showing up [16:28]
- Money is all around if you’re willing to ask for it [19:05]
- Riding the bike to make yourself successful [22:31]
A reformed yes girl, people pleaser, and workaholic she made the leap from corporate employee to successful entrepreneur two decades ago, and now she helps other women do the same thing. Now she uses that same winning framework to educate and support new female entrepreneurs as they step into their new role as CEO and rewrite their story.