So in spite of your best efforts you still haven’t found the support circle that works for you. In that case, it’s probably time to get out there and assemble one of your own. Picking the right people is a demanding endeavor, and transforming those people into a thoughtful and spirited community, well…that’s even harder. Luckily, David has all the know-how you could ever need on getting a successful group off the ground, and today he divulges it all.
- Defining (and enforcing) cultural norms.
- Why you need a narrow focus.
- Communication and facilitation.
- How to define your group’s needs (and finding the ones to make them happen).
- Creating awareness and rewarding your members.