Tina Cheesley runs a marketing agency that specializes in messaging for websites plus email marketing to help clients stand out from the crowd and attract the right people.
In this episode, discover the key steps and strategies that Tina has used to carve out a niche for her business and to guide others on the path to marketing success.
Tina and I discuss:
- Her professional journey from the print industry to online marketing and the dynamics of working with her husband [00:52]
- The importance of breaking down the transition from corporate to consulting into manageable steps [06:10]
- Starting off with the right digital footprint, such as a landing page, and the role of networking in business development [10:14]
- How to choose a consulting specialization that aligns with your passions and the impact you want to make [14:10]
- The entrepreneurial mindset, dealing with imposter syndrome, and the significance of goal setting [16:34]
- The blend of flexibility and structure in entrepreneurship, and how it shapes personal and professional life [18:05]
- The benefits of being part of a community and engaging in mastermind groups [19:47]
For more insights into effective digital marketing and to get a hold of a useful toolkit for kick-starting your marketing journey, visit Tina’s website at https://flow-online.co.uk/get-more-leads-toolkit/.
Tina also welcomes strategy calls for those who have attempted to apply her methods and are looking for further assistance.
Thank you to our sponsor: