In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, host David Shriner-Cahn interviews business leader Paul Brubaker about networking and building real relationships that lead to growing revenue. Paul discusses his career, which has included time in finance and operations as well as consulting and offers advice on how to approach networking in a way that leads to successful relationships. He emphasizes the importance of building trust and being honest about what you can and can’t deliver, as well as knowing when to refer others to people who have the expertise you lack. Paul also talks about the value of being part of a consulting community that can help you develop the skills you need to succeed in your business.
- Introduction to Paul Brubaker and his background in finance, operations, and consulting
- Discussion of the importance of networking and building real relationships in growing revenue
- Tips on how to approach networking in a way that leads to successful relationships
- The value of trust and honesty in building relationships with clients and colleagues
- The role of a consulting community in helping to develop skills and expertise
- Conclusion and wrap-up of key takeaways from the interview with Paul Brubaker
Learn more about Paul at email@example.com.
Thank you to Our Sponsors: