How to Design Work to be Fit for Humans Featuring Thomas Bertels
Thomas Bertels is the president and founder of Purpose Works Consulting and is on a mission to make work more productive, valuable, meaningful, and impactful. He has 25 years of experience helping clients transform their organizations and achieve lasting performance gains.
In today’s episode of Smashing the Plateau, you will learn how to use your unique skills and experiences to do what you love and are most competent at doing and to make a huge impact on your clients.
Thomas and I discuss:
- Thomas’ career [02:05]
- What it means for work to be more fit for humans [04:05]
- The methodology to make work more fit for humans [08:50]
- How Thomas has managed his own career transitions [11:45]
- Reaching out to colleagues for help and participating in communities [15:42]
- Community as a group of people that have something in common and are watching out for each other [19:50]
Thomas has worked with clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to start-ups across a broad range of industries and around the globe. He is the author of three books and a recognized thought leader on process improvement.
Learn more about Thomas at www.purpose.works.
Get in touch with Thomas at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to Our Sponsors:
The Smashing the Plateau Community